Chateau Yering Historic House Hotel
treat yourself to the very best – you deserve it
5 star Accommodation
Throughout the peak season October – April, both Chateau Yering Hotel and Go Wild Ballooning often book out in advance.
To secure your preferred dates please book early to avoid disappointment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & request a accommodation booking form
Phone: Go Wild Ballooning Reservations +61 3 9739 0772
Open: Mon – Fri 9am to 3pm
All bookings are processed and confirmed pending availability within 12 hours or the next business day
Garden Suite Lantern Package with Hot Air Balloon Flights
Itinerary Inclusions: per couple
Check In: From 2pm luxury Garden Suite complete with king size bed, deep claw foot bath, private sitting & dining area
Dinner: 3 course candlelit evening meal for two in Eleonore’s a la carte fine dining restaurant
Accommodation: One night in a 5 star Luxury Garden Suite
Wake-Up Call: Your duty pilot will book a wake-up call with Chateau Yering Hotel 30 minutes before the balloon meeting time. If the flight is cancelled early, we won’t disturb you, sleep in and enjoy
Hot Air Balloon Flights: The following morning with complimentary transfers from Chateau Yering Hotel to the launch site and from the landing site back to Chateau Yering Hotel
Breakfast – Sweetwater Cafe’: Sumptuous fully cooked gourmet breakfast in ‘Sweetwater Cafe’ at Chateau Yering Hotel Checkout: 11am
Petit Fours on arrival In-Suite Wi-Fi Daily Newspaper Privacy Kitten to take home as a memento of your stay Souvenir Flight Certificate will be emailed to you as a memento of your hot air balloon flight experience in the Yarra Valley Wine tasting at Yering Station Winery
Rate Per Couple: AUD $ 1230
Valid to 31-03-2018
Chateau Yering Hotel may upgrade your suite at the time of reservation, subject to availability, at no additional charge
- CBD pick up not available with this package. Guests are required to pre-arrange their own transport to Chateau Yering Hotel for check-in from 2pm
- No public transport available
- Self Drive, Car Hire, Uber or Taxi
- If the hot air balloon flight is cancelled by the pilot due to inclement weather, please reschedule your flight portion and complete the flight within 12 months to avoid additional fees.
- Accommodation Packages are not weather affected and will proceed as per the Confirmation / Itinerary received from Chateau Yering Hotel
- Non-Refundable once purchased & booking details have been processed
- Not recommended for interstate / international customers on a holiday / short stay itinerary
Weather / Meteorology
- Hot air ballooning is a weather dependant activity
- The majority of our scheduled flights in the Yarra Valley do proceed
- Our CASA approved pilots, trained in meteorology, will cancel a flight if it is not safe to fly.
- Passenger safety is our first priority
- No aviation flight or activity is ever 100% guaranteed
- Avoid following Melbourne weather forecasts and in particular long-range forecasts that are not relevant to ballooning in the Yarra Valley.
- Go Wild Ballooning has registered access to detailed weather reports from the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) specific to ballooning in the Yarra Valley.
- Contact reservations to reschedule a flight cancelled by the pilot +61 3 9739 0772
Hot Air Balloon Flight Itinerary
– allow up to 5 hours
- Balloon meeting time is confirmed the evening before your flight when you ‘check-in’ with our duty pilot
- Flight morning commences at our Yarra Valley meeting point Chateau Yering Hotel approximately one (1) hour before sunrise
- You will receive a ‘wake-up’ call 30 minutes before the meeting time
- Go Wild Ballooning transfer passengers from Chateau Yering to the launch site
- Balloon launch & landing site & flight path vary daily depending on the weather
- No two flights are ever the same
- The balloon is inflated and we encourage passenger participation. This is also a great time to take photographs
- Your hot air balloon flight is approximately one hour with magnificent views of the vineyards, mountain ranges, the meandering Yarra River below with distant views of the Melbourne CBD skyline and Port Phillip Bay
- Upon landing passengers are encouraged to participate in the deflation process and packing up the balloon. This is a great time for taking photographs and a fun way to complete your ballooning experience
- Arriving back at Chateau Yering Hotel we enjoy a 5 star gourmet breakfast in Sweetwater Cafe’
For more details click the button below to view our flight information
Please feel free to contact us for further information on any of our flights and packages. Simply fill out the form below, and we will respond to your enquiry within 6 hours or the next business day.