Gift Certificate Booking Form
Hot Air Ballooning Yarra Valley
Flight Rate 380 pp
Surprise that special person in your life or treat yourself to a memorable early morning sunrise hot air balloon flight over the beautiful Yarra Valley
Breakfast - when purchasing click & add $35 pp
- Post flight enjoy breakfast at the award winning Sweetwater Cafe’ in Chateau Yering Historic House Hotel.
- Includes a celebratory glass of sparkling wine / champagne.
- All dietary requirements are catered for.
Bonus - Free in flight photography on most flights at pilots discretion.
2019 Autumn SALE $25 off
Flight Rate - now $ 355 pp
Apply Coupon Code GCFO at check-out & automatically receive a $25 discount off the Flight rate
Gift Certificate Purchase Information
- Certificates are processed and emailed within 6 hours or the next business day
- Gift Certificates are open dated for bookings 7 days per week
- Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Flight duration approx 1 hour, allow 3-5 hours for the hot air ballooning experience
- See Terms & Conditions
Weather / Meteorology
- Ballooning is a weather dependant activity & the majority of our scheduled flights do proceed however, passenger safety is our first priority and your CASA approved pilot trained in meteorology will cancel if it is not safe to fly and the weather is inclement.
- Please avoid following Melbourne weather forecasts and in particular long-range forecasts that are not relevant to ballooning in the Yarra Valley.
- Go Wild Ballooning has registered access to detailed weather reports from the Bureau of Meteorology specific for ballooning in the Yarra Valley
Please contact reservations if you need to reschedule a flight cancelled by the pilot
Hot Air Balloon Flight Itinerary
- allow up to 5 hours
- Balloon meeting time is confirmed the evening before your flight when you 'check-in' with our duty pilot
- Flight morning commences at our Yarra Valley meeting point Chateau Yering Hotel approximately one (1) hour before sunrise
- You will receive a ‘wake-up’ call 30 minutes before the meeting time
- Go Wild Ballooning transfer passengers from Chateau Yering to the launch site
- Balloon launch & landing site, flight path and views vary daily depending on the wind speed & direction that is present on the morning of your flight
- No two flights are ever the same
- The balloon is inflated and we encourage passenger participation. This is also a great time to take photographs
- Your hot air balloon flight is approximately one hour with magnificent views of the vineyards, mountain ranges, the meandering Yarra River below with distant views of the Melbourne CBD skyline and Port Phillip Bay
- Upon landing passengers are encouraged to participate in the deflation process and packing up the balloon. This is a great time for taking photographs and a fun way to complete your ballooning experience
- Arriving back at Chateau Yering Hotel we enjoy a 5 star gourmet breakfast in Sweetwater Cafe’